Sunday 27 April 2008

Prize for Viceroy A&S Competition

This is the weaving project that I'm actively working on, I have about other projects going that I've not touched in far too long! This project has a deadline, Viceroy Tourney! I have warped about 4 yards of this. I intend to give this weaving as the prize for the A&S Competition at Viceroy. I would like to have three prizes over all. One for the person with the highest overall score, one for the outgoing Vicereine's choice and one for the incoming Vicereine's choice.
I'd like to read comments regarding whether or not 2 yards of weaving would be useful for most people. I think it would be nice to have this be the prize for the Viecreines' choices. Then I would just need one other prize for the highest score. Any donations would be appreciated! I'm also looking for small things that the populace can "award" to their top choice.
UPDATE: I have 27" woven so far! If I weave until the the warp needs to be moved each night, I will just get this finished in time!
Now I just have to get my handout for the class edited, and printed! Then I'll be ready for the event.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Jahanara

No comments: