Tuesday 1 April 2008

Call for a Volunteer

Well we have a substantial membership now! In order to better utilize this group, I would like to hear from anyone who is willing to be the first Group Head. I have many other projects I would like to facilitate during my time as ID MoAS and as such do not have time to volunteer for this myself. I would like to have someone who has time to dedicate to recruiting new members, organizing Group Challenges, organizing Group Displays at major events, as well as, the normal reporting duties. I will of course be happy to help who ever ends up in this position. When considering whether or not you have time for these responsibilities, please remember that you do not have to do all this yourself. For example if you can't come up with an idea for a Group Challenge you can solicit ideas from our membership!

I would like to have several names to put forward at our first meeting. I, as acting Group Head, propose that we hold our first meeting at May Viceroy Tourney!

If you would like to volunteer, please e-mail me privately.

Namaste,
Jahanara Vivana, Incoming ID Minister of Arts & Sciences

No comments: