Wednesday 28 July 2010

Raglan Textile Tea

I would like to invite all members of the ID FIG to join me for tea from 3-4 on Saturday in my encampment (Blue and Gold Viking Wedge very bright you're sure to see it). I looked for a time that would not clash with too many of the wonderful classes at Raglan, however there are so many that this is impossible without interfering with your evening meals.
I hope some of you will join me for tea. I also hope that many members will take part in the Textile Courses held in the Eplahiemer encampment on Saturday. I hope when you are not attending classes that you feel welcome to stay in the encampment and work on projects or just socialize.
Here is the final Textile course schedule:
9:30-11:00 Nalbinding - THL Genevieve
11:00-12:00 Spinning - Baroness Sagadis/ Drop in Double Face Tablet Weaving Instruction- Jahanarabanu Vivana
12:00-13:00 Danish 12-strand flat Braiding - Duchessa Alessandra/ Drop in Double Face Tablet Weaving Instruction- Jahanarabanu Vivana
Lunch
14:00-15:00 Hand-Dyeing the natural way with the ID Textile Arts Group/ Drop in Baltic Weaving Instruction- Lady Estrid
15:00- 16:00 Basic Embroidery - Children Lady Amphelise de Wodeham/ Drop in Baltic Weaving Instruction- Lady Estrid/ Textile Tea (Jahanara's Encampment)
16:00-17:00 Basic Embroidery - Adults Lady Amphelise de Wodeham/ Drop in Baltic Weaving Instruction- Lady Estrid

See you at Raglan,
Jahanara

No comments: